How to electronically sign a document in the portal
- You will receive an email advising you that a document has been uploaded to your portal. Scroll down to see the name of the document.
- Now click on the link to the portal.
- Log in to the portal using your email address or your username, and your password.
- You may find you have more than 1 portal area. The portal will indicate with a red icon the area in which the document has been uploaded. Click on that area.
- Your Document Listing will now appear.
- Click on the red pencil icon.
- You should now download the document for review.
- Please review the document carefully before signing it.
Note that by signing the document you are accepting that it is true and correct. Penalties apply for providing false or misleading information, so please check the document carefully before signing it.
- Once you have reviewed the document, click the pencil icon to sign the document.
- Now click Sign Document.